CT ARES | Announcements Announce@ct-ares.groups.io*CT ARES Announce Group* This is the main group for CT ARES. The Announce group is only used for announcements that are relevant to all CT ARES members but are not of an emergency nature. Membership in this main group is required in order to join the subgroups. This group is to be used as a general discussion group. You are urged to join the Alert subgroup as soon as you can after joining Announce.
There are three subgroups:
ct-ares | ALERT
*CT ARES ALERT Subgroup* This subgroup is limited to ALERTS and DRILLS (including SKYWARN traffic). You must be a member of the main group to join the ALERT subgroup. We ask that you join the ALERT subgroup when you join Announce so that you're kept up-to-date on all important messages.
ct-ares | LEADS
*CT ARES LEADS Subgroup* This subgroup is limited to CT ARES Leadership (SM, ASMs, SEC, ASECs, DECs, and ADECs). This is a
restricted group for conducting the internal work of the CT ARES leadership. You must be invited to join this group. Please include your full name and
callsign when joining.
ct-ares | SECTION
*CT ARES Section Subgroup* This subgroup is restricted to Appointed CT ARRL Section Officials only . It is used for conducting business associated with ARRL CT Section issues. You must be invited to join this group. Please include your full name and callsign when joining.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.